Thursday, February 19, 2009

2009 People’s Choice Awards




Who actually pays attention to the People’s Choice Awards, anyways? And is anyone really going to watch the Critic’s Choice tomorrow?
Not one of the most hyped up events, the PCAs was lacking in many departments…ratings being one of them, I’m sure.
But being Hollywood, the world must know who graced the red carpet and what they were wearing. Brad and Angelina were missing, but I’m sure they will be gorgeous at the Golden Globes this weekend.
Of the stars and starlets who did show, many were stunning per usual.
My top picks for the evening were Olivia Wilde from House and Carrie Underwood (who I think wore more outfits then the number of awards Christian Bale accepted for Dark Knight). Olivia Wilde’s grecian-like look was elegant and sexy. It’s amazing how one can look with a flowing white dress and gold cuff bracelet. And of course, Carrie is always stunning on the red carpet with her metallic lace Naeem Khan gown and peridot drop earrings.
Though she didn’t make it as one of my top picks, I will have to give a nod to Dakota Fanning. I’m not quite sure the metallic blue of her dress was good with her complexion, but she did look stylish for the event. This is another young starlet who will be interesting to watch as she continues to mature.
I’m looking forward to what styles appear at the Golden Globes this weekend….

No comments:

Post a Comment